Privacy & Safety
GDPR Compliance/ Data protection and usage of personal data
Sujula Oy handles all the customer information with care and confidence.
Sujula Oy agrees not to hand over any customer information to third parties. Customer data will not be handed outside Sujula Oy unless legally required. Personal data is used for the following purposes:
– taking care of and developing customer relations
– conducting customer service
– verifying customer transactions
– developing customer service and business
– analysis and statistics
– market research
– other similar purposes
Sujula’s customer data is handled only by its own staff and the following business partners that are obligated by the same data protection rules:
– Website hosting service (domainmaailmaa.fi) that has all the servers in Finland
– E-mail service provider (same as above)
– Website hosting service (Wix)
– Our payment channel Klarna, & Paypal
– Logistics information is handled by Posti Oyj
– Book keeping services are provided by Digitase Oy (data storage 7 years)
– Invoicing system provider - Klarna Payments
– Provider of the online store - Wix
Protection and usage of personal data
Manually handled documents that contain personal data are destroyed appropriately latest after 24 months. Personal data stored on Sujula’s order or invoicing systems or website are stored and destroyed appropriately latest after 24 months from the last data allowance. All the data is collected and stored on servers that are protected with firewalls, passwords and other technical data security means including fingerprint readers. Only authorised personnel can access the data. Personal data is not transferred outside of EU or ETA unless technical handling of the data requires it. We do not sell/exchange your personal information with any third parties. Your data is only handled by the required business partners for us to continue business operations in handling your order and fulfillment of your order.
Changing the delivery terms
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions. The customer is obligated to read the latest terms and conditions before placing their order.