- Suitable for people with atopic dermatitis
- Waterproof formula
- Conditioning properties
This sunscreen is specially formulated for children's sensitive skin and is suitable for people with atopic dermatitis. It offers high and reliable mineral sun protection against UVA and UVB rays (ratio 1:3 as recommended by the EU Commission) as well as conditioning properties thanks to the inclusion of coconut and sunflower kernel oils. A balanced and waterproof formula that is light-weight and waterproof - the perfect companion during summer.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a generous amount of product to the skin prior to sun exposure.
- Repeat application every few hours, especially after swimming and sweating.
- Protect babies and small children against direct sunlight by using sunscreen with a high SPF and protective clothing.
- Even sunscreens with a high protection factor do not offer complete protection against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Avoid the midday sun.
- Excessive sunbathing poses a serious health risk.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Avoid direct contact with textiles - may cause stains.
Lavera - Sensitive Sun Lotion for Kids SPF 50+
- Zinc oxide
- Coco Caprylate/ Caprate
- titanium dioxide
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Brassica Campestris/aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer
- Stearic Acid
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract 
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract 
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables